Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Great Picture Dump..

My frustrations with Blogger have led me to not upload pictures for quite some time. Here are some recent pictures. (I'll caption them underneath the picture.)



Traveling to Lynchburg to visit friends meant that we happened to be in town for R's birthday! She had a tea party. I love this picture because it shows Julianne's REAL smile... not the fake grimace I get so often!


Julianne and Mr. D. She loves to be read to!



A and Solomon. A is the oldest of five and babies come second nature to him. ;) My boys love A and being held. Win- Win!





Sweetie Solomon :) He's getting harder and harder to photograph because he moves so fast! Those eyes still melt his mama!



Xander put his self feeding skills to test with Jello! He kept telling the jello to be still! It didn't listen. (So far my girlies are left handed and my boys are right handed!)


Brandon with three girlies. R was picking features for her fairy character for a game.



This picture cracks me up. Xander eating breakfast. Oversized John Deere shirt, no pants and camo knitted beanie with a "Ladies Man" bib. He dressed himself. I'm keeping this one for blackmail!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Great pics! I'm glad you got them to load. :)

Debbie Fitts said...

LOVE seeing your family! The girls at the tea party is so sweet!