Sunday, August 22, 2010

Looking for Fundraising Ideas...

Brandon and I have been discussing adding a #5 to the Bee Family! We were actually getting ready to update our homestudy to add #4 last October when I found out I was expecting. So little Solomon snuck in and became our fourth.

It looks like we can start the process again when Solomon is 6 months old. Hopefully, we'll be able to confirm that this week.

In the meantime, I'm looking for fundraising ideas. Any thoughts or suggestions?

A few ideas that we've come up with include using our tax return. Also, if Brandon does indeed get this promotion, we'd save his raise each paycheck. And we already save all our change and don't spend it...

I hope to have more information soon and be able to make an official announcement then.

~Steph

PS: Brandon's interview is at 12 noon tomorrow!

3 comments:

Mel said...

I do surveys online... it's $5 here and there, but hey, every little bit helps...

www.opinionoutpost.com

Tracy said...

I'll have to brainstorm on the fundraising ideas. Praying for all the future holds, though!

Wanda said...

I pray it goes quickly for you !!!I love all of your pictures :)