Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Great Switcheroo

The next thing that caught our eye when evaluating our space, was that all the light switches and outlet covers were different. 

I had six different types of switch/outlet covers in my kitchen... ALONE. 

I spy with my little eye:

#1


 
 
#2
 
 

 
#3
 


#4

 
 
#5
 
 


#6



 So we bought a 5 contractor packs of outlet covers, 2 contractor boxes of single light switches, several doubles and a triple light switch cover (in style #3 above) and a few hours later things looked much more uniform.  I have two gallon bags full of light switch cover plates and outlet cover plates!

I also walked around the house and used over 60 child safety outlet plugs. 

Just another place where we took things and changed them to something more our style. 

Slowly but surely!

~Stephanie

(PS: Another thing crossed off of our list!)

No comments: