- We were going to be gone for up to 2 weeks.
- Our flights were all planned out.
- I was panicked over not having my passport... which makes me think that we were traveling internationally. I do not currently have a valid passport-- Brandon has never had a passport.
Brandon and I have been at a fork in the road trying to decide if we are going to adopt internationally or domestically. I thought we were on the same page and that we were planning on adopting domestically. Guess we should pray about this decision further.