Sunday, February 28, 2010

Could it Be?

Today has been a very blessed day!

I woke up this morning to the sound of giggling girls and a cooing son. Not too long after that, my Solomon playfully flipped and poked me.

I enjoyed a hot shower in peace.

We thought we were going to run late, but we were ready BEFORE our load up time.

Our ride to church was beautiful with a big sky to look at and fluffy clouds.

We were welcomed into church with open arms. No one gasped that we had "three!?!?" We were even called "blessed." My heart jumped in my throat.

We had a helper guide us around.

The second song we sang was a favorite of ours. The hair stood up on my arm.

The last song was yet another favorite of mine. At this point I was almost in tears.

Solomon danced during worship.

The sermon was convicting, encouraging and honest. It was on a topic near and dear to my heart: The Covenant of Marriage.

We'll be returning this coming Sunday. Dare I ask if we've found a home? All I know for sure is that we will return for another week. And today I'll rest in that peace.

With a happy heart,
Steph

1 comment:

Tracy said...

What a blessing to have had such a lovely Sunday of worship. Praying the Lord continues to reveal His plans.