Thursday, February 11, 2010

A belly picture for the curious cats out there!

I've always been a curious cat.. and was told "Curiosity killed the cat" so many times that I could own a house debt free if I'd just been given a penny each time!

Since it wasn't paying off, I became a smart alek and responded with "But satisfaction brought it back." Those of you who know me in real life, can certainly see me saying it back right? *blush*

Anywho... I've gotten a few messages asking for a belly pic... so I figured I'd put it here instead of embarrassing myself on Facebook.

Before scrolling down, keep in mind that I wasn't a tiny mama to start with.. and this is my 5th pregnancy... things happen a little faster each time. ;)

Here is January 12... I was 16 weeks ish (I can't remember and don't want to count backwards.)



And here is the most recent picture I've taken... January 29th. (Again I'm not counting backwards)




I'm 21 weeks 1 day as I post this.. so you can do the math. :0) Remember.. be kind!

~Steph

4 comments:

Teresa said...

You look adorable with that sweet baby belly. :-)

Erika said...

Yay for baby bellies!!

Tracy said...

You look wonderful, Darlin'!!

My White House said...

I think you are a beautiful Mama!!!! Looking forward to seeing more belly posts as you progress. :)