Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Updates...

Sorry I've been gone the last few days. All is well and I didn't mean to worry anyone. ;)

Brandon came home from lunch one day this past work week and asked if I minded if he changed shifts. He was asked to take over supervising a team to help them meet company goals and standards. This changes his hours and the days he'll be working so I needed to go back to the drawing board and think through the changes. His new schedule starts this coming Sunday... We are both equally excited that this door has opened for Brandon and this could mean AMAZING things for his career.

In addition to that, Brandon and I have hit the spreadsheets hard to project out when we will be done paying our remaining debt! It seems overwhelming to see the number... but we know that it is just going to take hardwork, determination and self discipline to finish what we've started.

We also have filled out the paperwork for Xander's adoption reimbursement through Brandon's employer. I'm praying it is processed correctly on the first try and it comes quickly.

Still no word on the child support front...

No comments: