Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Twos-Day

It's been awhile since I've shared pictures of Isaiah so I thought I'd share two of my most recent favorites!

Isaiah can now sit up!  He can even do this on soft surfaces like my bed.  Xander and Solomon get SO upset when he falls over though.   I tell ya, these siblings would wrap him in bubble wrap if they could.  (Yes, that is a crib set up as a toddler bed in the background.  Solomon now sleeps in our room too.)




And the second picture is Isaiah when we were about to be discharged from the hospital.  I love those cheeks.  Isaiah weighed 18.1 lbs at his 6 month well child check up and our doctor was thrilled with his development.  He does have very bad eczema (and now a known food allergy) so we are visiting an allergist tomorrow for testing.  Sigh.  That only leaves me one child with no food or drug allergies (Julianne.) 

I also love the dimples in the top of his hand.  *swoon*



~Stephanie

No comments: