We were hoping to be able to visit with Annalise this month. I knew that was a bold hope but I knew God could do it, if it was His will.
This afternoon, we found out that our visit is looking like August 9-10. We will find out officially later this week.
Fourteen more days.
And we'll visit.
Then we'll come home.. without her.
The soonest she can come home is after August 24th.
It is disappointing. But we have to trust that this is His timing...
We'll continue to pray and wait.
And eat icecream.