Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Tiniest of Adoption Updates

Today I got an email scheduling a phone call for tomorrow. So tomorrow I'll have a phone conference with social worker about a potential match for a baby girl.

Did you just read the last word of that sentence? It makes me go "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."

Maybe Julianne's prayers are going to be answered... (See what I mean here and here.)

If all goes well, then I'll sign a release of information and she will call and speak with our homestudy agency. Our homestudy worker is on vacation, so she'll have to speak with one of the other social workers.

So.. if you could pray for the phone call to go smoothly tomorrow, I'd greatly appreciate it. The time is listed as somewhere between 9am and 3 pm (eastern time.) Oh and you could pray that the children cooperate and that maybe World War 4 not break out while I'm on the phone.. that would be greatly appreciated too! Brandon will be at work so I'll be holding down the fort by myself.

~Steph

PS: Oh and the baby boy that we were hoping to match with (the one I nicknamed SB) isn't a possibility anymore. That situation got a little weird and we've taken it off of our radar.

1 comment:

Mel said...

That's not SMALL at all!!! So many thoughts & prayers for your whole family!